Mixer safety operation procedures
Mixer safety operation procedures
Cement mixers are also known as concrete mixer trucks, cement mixer trucks, concrete mixer trucks, mixer trucks, cement trucks, and special-purpose vehicles for transporting concrete for construction. Cylindrical mixer drums are mounted on the mixer chassis. In order to carry the mixed concrete, the mixer drum is always kept in rotation during transportation to ensure that the concrete carried does not freeze. The company specializes in designing and producing cement mixer trucks. The tank volume is: 3 cubic meters, 4 cubic meters, 6 cubic meters, 8 cubic meters, 9 cubic meters, 10 cubic meters and 12 cubic meters. The leading series include Dongfeng Cement Mixer, Northern Mercedes Cement Mixer, Futian Auman Cement Mixer, Jianghuai Geerfa Cement Mixer, Jiefang Cement Mixer, Valin Cement Mixer, Shaanxi Auto Cement Mixer and Hongyan Cement Mixer. Car, heavy truck cement mixer. Mixer safety operation procedures
First, before starting, you should carefully inspect the various parts of the mechanical system and confirm that it is good enough to start.
Second, before starting, the stirring lever should be placed in the "neutral" position.
Third, after the start, the stirring lever should be placed in the "unloading" position and the water in the cylinder should be drained.
Fourth, when loading, stirring rod should be placed in the "loading" position.
5. Before transport, the unloading tank must be fixed in the “traveling” position to prevent swinging.
6. When operating the joystick, stop at the “neutral” position before moving to the next position.
7. Do a good job of civilized construction. Excess materials in the barrel must not be allowed to fall. After the unloading, the mixing drum, feed trough, idler and other parts must be cleaned.
8. When the person enters the barrel to clear the agglomeration, the vehicle shall be turned off, the key of the switch shall be removed, and the peripherals shall be monitored.
The mixer truck is a special type of vehicle. Not all drivers who drive will open the mixer. If they are not operated properly, they will cause overturning, hydraulic pumps, motors, and reducer wear too quickly and even have serious consequences.
1. Before starting the mixer, the mixer handle should be placed in the “stop” position.
2. After the mixer starts the engine, the mixer drum should be rotated at a low speed for about 10 minutes to allow the hydraulic oil to rise above 20°C before it can work.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before filling to discharge the accumulated water and debris to ensure the quality of the concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer truck must ensure that the slide is firmly placed to prevent swinging due to looseness, which may injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles during the journey.
5. The speed of the mixer drum is 2-10 rpm when the mixer truck is used to transport the mixed concrete. In the transportation process, the speed of the mixer drum on the flat surface is guaranteed to be 2-3 rpm, and the slope gradient is greater than 50. When the road surface or shaking a large road surface from side to side, it is necessary to stop the stirring and rotation, and then resume stirring rotation after the road condition improves.
6. Concrete mixers shall not transport concrete for more than the time specified by the mixing plant. During transport of concrete, the mixing drum must not be stopped for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregating. The driver should always observe the condition of the concrete, and notify the dispatching room of any abnormalities and apply for processing.
7. When the concrete mixer truck is equipped with concrete, the on-site stagnation time shall not exceed 1 hour. If overtime, the on-site person in charge shall be required to give timely treatment.
8. The concrete transporting capacity of the mixer truck must not fall below 8cm. From the time the concrete enters the tank to discharge, it must not be discharged for more than two hours when the temperature is high, and not more than 2.5 hours when the temperature of the rainy weather is low.
9. Before the mixer truck discharges concrete, the mixer drum should be rotated at 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
10. After the concrete mixer truck discharges the material, it shall immediately use the hose of the vehicle to drain the water to flush the inlet, outlet hopper, discharge chute and other parts, and remove the contaminants and residual concrete adhering to all parts of the vehicle body. 150-200L of water is poured into the mixing tube, and the mixing tube is slowly rotated on the way back to clean the inner wall to prevent the residual slag from attaching to the wall of the tube and the stirring blade, and put the water before charging again. Drop it.
11. When the concrete mixer truck is transporting concrete, the engine speed is operated within the range of 1000-1400 rpm so that the engine has the maximum torque. During the transportation of concrete, the speed shall not exceed 40km/h to ensure the safety of the vehicle.
12. After the mixer truck has been completed, the inside of the mixer drum and the body should be cleaned and the remaining concrete should not be left inside the drum.
13. When the mixer truck is working on the pump, it is forbidden to idle, and it should not exceed 15 minutes for continuous use.
14. The water volume of the concrete mixer tank should always be filled to prepare for emergency use. After the winter shutdown, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe, and mixing tube should be drained and parked in a place where there is no sunshine or water, so as to avoid Frozen machinery.
15. Insulation trucks should be installed with insulation in a timely manner in winter, and anti-freeze fluids should be used to protect the mixer trucks. Fuel labels should be replaced according to weather changes to ensure the normal use of machinery.
16. When inspecting and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of the mixer, the engine and hydraulic pump should be operated without pressure.
17. When adjusting the clearance, stroke, and pressure of each part of the concrete mixer truck, it shall be checked and approved by the full-time safety officer. When replacing the parts, the signature must be signed by the minister or the competent manager, otherwise the relevant personnel will be held responsible for any problems.
This product concrete mixer uses js series twin-shaft forced mixer with stirring by a self-loading function and forced two, stirring effect, good wear resistance, low energy consumption.
1.It adopts combined structure and unitized module, which is very convenient for installation and demolition
2.High performance twin-shaft, good mixing quality and high efficiency
3.Increase the unloading angle of the aggregate bin to solve the problem of unloading difficulties caused by rain
4.The electrical control system uses imported components, reliable performance and easy operation.
Concrete Mixer Truck, Concrete Drum Mixer Equipment, Mobile Concrete Mixer Equipment, Mini Concrete Mixing Machinery
Mold Temperature Controller,Plastic Industrial Chiller Co., Ltd. http://www.sdjzcseriesdrumconcretemixer.com